Ileana Alvarez is a partner of Zomma Group, LLP. Ileana has been in the accounting industry for over 17 years.
Ileana has expertise in matters of the not-for-profit industry, specializing in Federal and Florida State Single Audits, as well as yellowbook engagements. In addition, Ileana is a qualified peer reviewer and performs system and engagement reviews.
Prior to joining Zomma Group, LLP, she was a partner of Vizcaino Zomerfeld, LLP.
Ileana is a noted expert and enjoys lecturing at professional seminars on a regular basis.
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Executive Committee member of the FICPA Peer Review Committee
- Audit chair of the Early Learning Coalition of Miami Dade County
- Past Co-Chair person of the United Way Audit Committee of Miami Dade County
- Past president of the Cuban American CPA Association
- MS, Accounting, St Thomas University,
- BA, Accounting, Florida International University
- Audit and Accounting
- Quality Control Services
- Peer Reviewer
- Audit, review and compilations
- Employee Benefit Engagements
- Specialized Attest Engagements
- Peer Reviews
- Quality control services including external monitoring