Jorge R. Mesa is a partner of Zomma Group, LLP. Jorge has been in the accounting industry for over 20 years.
Jorge focuses in general accounting and taxation at both the federal and state levels. His expertise covers the industry sectors of healthcare, construction, and enjoys working with professionals at all levels. Jorge has been working to expand the firm’s International practice to Latin America and Europe. He enjoys working with international clients and consulting on inbound issues.
Prior to the formation of Zomma Group, LLP, Jorge was a partner of Vizcaino Zomerfeld, LLP, working with the firm since 1994.
Jorge is an active member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. In addition, he serves on the Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce as a member.
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- St. Thomas University of Business School Board Member
- BBA, Florida International University, Miami Florida
- MACC, Florida International University, Miami Florida
- Tax for Business
- Tax for Individuals
- State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Professional Services