Raymond J. Zomerfeld is a partner of Zomma Group, LLP. Ray has been a practicing accountant for over 30 years.
Ray is Office Managing Partner and heads the tax and accounting group in the Miami\Coral Gables office of the firm. He works with high net worth and high-income producing individuals to mitigate their tax liabilities thru various strategies.
Ray serves as a member of the Executive Committee of the University of Miami Citizens Board. Ray also serves as the Vice-Chair for the UM Accounting Advisory Council. He is a former Chair of the City of Coral Gables Economic Development Board and former member of the Florida Bar Grievance Committee. Ray has also served as President of the board of directors for the Riviera Country Club and South Florida Golf Foundation.
Prior to creating Zomma Group, LLP, Ray was a founding partner of Vizcaino Zomerfeld, LLP.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Former Member, The Florida Bar Grievance Committee
- MST, Accounting, University of Miami, Florida
- BBA, Accounting, University of Miami, Florida